PLEASE READ PRIOR TO CONSIGNING MERCHANDISE:
- To sell quality, clean merchandise for our sellers.
- To provide quality, clean, accurately represented merchandise to our bidders.
- ONLINE auctions are conducted online only at www.biditbob.com. Items on this auction have staggered end times. Highest bidder on each item, when the item ends, is the winning bidder.
- WEBCAST auctions are conducted with a live crowd in the building in conjunction with live Internet bidders from around the region and the United States, complete with audio, permitting online and onsite bidders to bid simultaneously. Highest bidder when the auctioneer sells the item, wins.
- ONSITE auctions are conducted on location only.
INTERNET BIDDING NOTE:
- Thankfully, Internet related issues are extremely rare. In the rare occasion, there is an Internet issue affecting bidding (slowness, outages, etc…), BidItBob Auction Service is not responsible in any way whatsoever for those issues. They are entirely out of our control and BidItBob Auction Services assumes no liability.
Auction Commission Rates/Charges:
General Merchandise (The following rates include advertising, building rental, setup, etc…)
$0 - $5.00 at 100% commission
$5.01 - $10.00 at 50% commission
$10.01 - $100.00 at 30% commission
$100.01 - $499.00 at 20% commission
$500 - $1000.00 at 15% commission
$1000.01 - $2,500 at 8% commission
- All Merchandise Listed Online is charged $.75 per item
- Disposal fee incurred on items not sold at auction
Coins (Not Including Foreign Coins, commemoratives) (The following rates include advertising, building rental, setup, etc…)
$0 - $5 at 50%
$5.01 - $25 at 25%
$25.01 - $99.99 at 15%
$100 on up at 12%
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT ALL MERCHANDISE. IF WE DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR MERCHANDISE, IT’S BECAUSE WE DO NOT THINK IT WILL SELL. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR MANY YEARS AND HAVE A VERY GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT WILL SELL, WHAT WILL NOT SELL, AND WHAT THE VALUE OF THE MERCHANDISE IS. THIS IS STRICTLY A BUSINESS DECISION AND THEREFORE, WE MAY NOT ACCEPT YOUR MERCHANDISE.
- BIDITBOB AUCTION SERVICE CONDUCTS MULTIPLE AUCTIONS DURING THE WEEK. WE WILL DETERMINE WHEN YOUR MERCHANDISE WILL SELL, AND DURING WHICH AUCTION.
Payment For Auction Consignments
Checks will be sent through the mail one week following sale of merchandise unless other arrangements are made.
Items We Do Not Accept:
No Leftover Garage Sale Items
Soiled/Damaged Furniture or Beds
Floral Pattern Furniture
Chemicals, Hazardous Liquids, Paints, etc…
Pressed WoodParticle Board Furniture
Old computers and computer equipment
Headboards (Unless they are antique, brass, etc…)
*Any other items deemed “unsaleable” by our staff